You will learn about the most common types and configurations of multi‐family buildings. In addition, you will be presented with common manufacture details associated with multi‐family work and how to size
product. Two methods will be reviewed, specific manufacture literature as well as software that is available by all manufacturers.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Identify five types of construction
• Use multi-residential mixed-use configurations
• Implement methods of framing and separation assemblies
• Apply mixed use detailing
• Utilize the tools available to assist in designing